This card makes me think of the darkness involved with DV. But, the shining image is "You have a voice"...sometime people in DV situations just need to find it!!
This is FABULOUS! I LOVE the placing of the sentiment--so symbolic! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
PS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)
This card makes me think of the darkness involved with DV. But, the shining image is "You have a voice"...sometime people in DV situations just need to find it!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you created the card, with the whites trees against the purple! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele
Great inspiring and comforting card...
ReplyDelete{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
This is awesome. I LOVE the artful message here. It's a perfect card in every way.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and message!
ReplyDeleteOoh! Love that tree background! Beautiful creation!
ReplyDeleteThis is FABULOUS! I LOVE the placing of the sentiment--so symbolic! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDeletePS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)
great card with an excellent message.. The faceless sentiment is perfect for what you have to say.. awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love this! So creative and artistic. I like how you have the sentiment on her face - it really makes a powerful statement.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with awesome statements.
ReplyDelete