tiffelijah

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hope Hop to stop

Becca Dawn's Hope To Stop Domestic Violence 
Last day to post!!!!

I decided to change it up a bit and post something other then a card......
I started out by metal stamping a tag with hope and then putting holes on both sides for a necklace. I also added a purple patina to the lettering and covered it in a clear sealer. It is made of stainless steel so no rusting or discoloration! I then found as many scrap purple beads as I could. I have lavender pearls because every girl needs pearls and I have them in every shade! I also had two packages of a bead kit in purple and lavender mix, some have a irredesent shimmer to them and some are just mate finish. cant wait to package this with a card and send it to one of our local shelters.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you are multi talented! This is absolutely beautiful! Someone in that shelter will be blessed to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have mixed it up with a necklace you have made! This is simply beautiful! I agree, you can NEVER go wrong with pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous... love your outside the box creation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Tiffani and such a great idea to send it to someone who will get the positivity from the healing words and colors every day !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so multi-talented! What a cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very lovely! I love to craft jewelry as well - it is a wonderful stress release. What a wonderful thing to do to donate this item! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete