giving thanks with a grateful heart! Though this may seem hard to do sometimes it is the best thing to do. There is always something to be grateful for in midst of all storms and trials. Even the smallest things can be joy to your heart......
Awww - how adorable is this?! My cousin absolutely love elephants. She's visiting me today and I showed her your card and she squealed. :) Thanks for playing along at the Hop to Stop!
Adorable...love the image on that background paper..very pretty...
ReplyDeleteHow true!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card!
I agree. I count my blessings every day. Such a sweet card and I do enjoy elephants - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE this sweet little elephant in the card! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteTake Care!
Michele
Awww - how adorable is this?! My cousin absolutely love elephants. She's visiting me today and I showed her your card and she squealed. :) Thanks for playing along at the Hop to Stop!
ReplyDeleteAww, this is such a cute card! I love the little elepant in the card but the balloons are the best!
ReplyDeleteHow cute that little elephant looks
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Such a happy card. Glad you were able to join the hop to stop!
ReplyDelete