tiffelijah

Friday, October 9, 2015

Coffee hop to stop



Its a miracle!!!! I finally was able to break down all my accounts with google. It has been almost two weeks since I was able to use my email and know its finally up and running again!
I had to reestablish my entire account, for blogger, email and photo back up. It made me re due all the above separately! Unbelievable! Meanwhile I was still giving it all making cards for the hop, I just could do much to upload them anymore! God, how I love when companies update everything!
So I will keep the other blog in case of emergencies like this one!
The bottom photo is what I did with the rest of that sweet baby elephant and his loving momma!
The coffee card was hand drawn and cut out with a blade. Then used two clear sheets to create a pocket and the rose paper is by rose, the same company that makes that elephant stamp.
 Thank you for supporting this hopeand for stopping by my really confused blog!

10 comments:

  1. Both are awesome...I just love that cute little elephant and his mommy....and what a cool cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Tiffani. The mama elephant image is so poignant. Glad to hear you've managed to sort out your IT issues and you're back! HAve a great w/end.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DEAR - it sounds like a cyber nightmare :(
    THANK YOU for sharing your PRETTY cards!!!
    LOVE your ADORABLE elephant baby on the trunk and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeeesh - it sounds like quite and ordeal, but I'm very glad that you were able to get back in. I don't know what I would do if my whole blog went down. (Panic. and then cry. and then panic some more)
    Thank you for continuing to play along at the Hop to Stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like crying but I held it together for days and just kept fighting through it!!!!! However deep within the panic had set in! lol

      Delete
  5. The elephant image of baby and mother is so adorable, love your card. Glad to hear you're back up with your blog and able to participate for another four days

    ReplyDelete
  6. So did you get your blog back? I hope so! Your coffee card is wonderful! I like how you were able to use your leftovers from the cute elephant card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything with an elephant on it! This card is super sweet Adorable!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful cards, Tiffani! Thanks for the follow. I've followed you back!
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the paper you used on your hand drawn coffee card! Great job! That little elephant resting in mamma's trunk is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete