tiffelijah

Friday, October 2, 2015

hop to stop





10 comments:

  1. What a fab sentiment for such a dark and heavy subject as DV! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and a great sentiment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm just reading through all the awesome sentiments you've chosen for your cards. They are SO powerful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a powerful message and what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have some of the most beautiful sentiments! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I LOVE the sentiment! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I love the sweet sentiment and the pretty details!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this sentiment brought tears to my eyes. So powerful. You really have some wonderful stamps and sentiments. Beautiful stamping here too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice design; inspiring & awesome sentiment.

    ReplyDelete