I am so sorry I'm just posting pictures, I am currently in town and blogging as fast as I can. I am riding in the car and typing as fast as my little fingers can go. I am so thankful for the work you've done Amy and to all the sponsors. I wish I was able to comment on your cards but I just cant get to it. We are living in the deep woods and don't have service!!!!! Missing all my coffee friends!
Oh this is a lovely ~ wonderful Fall inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove the splotches and pumpkin, super cute!
ReplyDeleteAnother fun creation, love it!
ReplyDeleteCute fall card!
ReplyDeletewow you have been busy, rats cards, this one included
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly been very busy...must be all that coffee giving you the rush :) Great card and wonderful colors!
ReplyDeletePerfect fall inspired card....love it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute - love the pumpkins.
ReplyDeletepretty colors!
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Fall card.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and the splatters... the fern is an awesome contrast.. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, you did quite a few cards, this is my favorite. Love the splatters and colors, and the leaf embellishment. Great card.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I came over also to join up as a new follower of yours.xx
ReplyDelete{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
great fall scene!
ReplyDeleteShiny & fun!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty autumn card! Love the pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. The colors are just perfect for this Fall hop. Hope all is well. Bev
ReplyDelete