tiffelijah

Friday, October 2, 2015

Affect on children op to stop


You never know what images are left in your sweet childrens hearts, when they witness so much in there early chilhood. Then one day you wake up and ten years has passed and you start to see the affect on there minds and there hearts. It is so painful to be hurt and beaten until you arnet breathing but it takes your breath away even more when you realize how much pain your children endured watching it. Domestic violence is huge and can happen to anyone, use your voice God will give you the power to rise above and speak. If not for yourself do it for your children. They are counting on you to speak up and know that you will over come it and be free.
My daughter made these cards and I just thought I would share them with you.

9 comments:

  1. It is hard to see the pain that children in a DV situation goes through. Your daughter did a great job and is a survivor! She will do great things~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a touching blog post and I am crying as I speak. I was one of those children who saw their mother go through this. I'm just glad she had the courage to get out with my brother and I before it was too late. There wasn't much support back then. I hope you are safe now. Your daughter's cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your daughter has just as much talent as her momma! I'm sure they know how much you love them and I'm so happy that you did the best thing by taking them out of that situation. Sending much love your way, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration!! Your daughter is just as talented as her Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Both! I am loving those stamps too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so pretty! Tell your daughter she is one her way to being a fabulous artist, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete