tiffelijah

Sunday, October 4, 2015

no greater love hop to stop



This little cutie is from rose art and I am just in love with the image. There is no other greater love  then the love of a mother and her children.

12 comments:

  1. That really is a super pretty image. It's just so sweet that I feel like saying awwwwww over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely! I am stopping by from the "hop to stop". thanks for your beautiful art! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tiffani. Dropping in from Hop to Stop to take a closer look at your lovely card. The mama elephant with her baby will melt the hardest heart. So so beautiful...enough to make me your newest follower! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffani your card is so beautiful, I can see why you are involve with this image. Its ays it all doesn't it. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful card! I am a huge elephant fan! Very pretty coloring technique!
    take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! My daughters room is an elephant same so this just put a great big smile on my face :) i'm glad I saw your card on the hop to stop blog - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I love elephants. This is such a sweet image. I love how you coloured it too. Great card for the hop! Thank you for your very kind comments on my hop card, they meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, and this carries a great message to how everyone should be nurtured and loved and hopefully stop domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very poignant image. I love the baby elephant, is in your execution is sweet.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love elephant cards. The trunk of the mama elephant wraps around the baby and keeps it safe and snug! I love your other elephant card too but could not find the comment box.

    ReplyDelete