tiffelijah

Friday, October 2, 2015

supermom hop to stop

 I am joining the Hop to stop Domestic violence, not because its another cause but unfortunately because it is something very important to me and close to home. I never wanted to admit that this was something I had to face everyday but, it was and I'm here now to share with the world. I was in a DV marriage for 10 years. I have beautiful daughters, who also survived it. I have been hiding from him now 8 years. I have been remarried since and I have a astonishing husband who has loved and encouraged me to be the best me. It just took years to figure out who that was. I am still working on it, but I am getting stronger everyday.
 Thank you Becca for this opportunity to serve the community and for the awareness to others that they are not alone, I sure felt alone and abandoned most days of my life, I cant tell you how many times I thought It was my last day and how many mornings I woke up screaming trying to find a way out for us.I was trapped and alone. You Becca have found a way to reach out and show us that we aren't alone and that people are there to help and support. I cant thank you enough for all you do and I look forward to many more years of awareness and love from the Damsel in distress


















14 comments:

  1. Tiffani, I am glad you have made it through the DV and are revuilding your life. It is great your husband is supporting you and encouraging you to be the best you that you can be! I love your card and it speaks to the women that need encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special card! Thank you for sharing your card and your story.
    take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly type with tears streaming down my face. I am so glad you are safe now. The early years of my life were spent witnessing my Mom be abused by my birth father. It definitely had an impact on me. Your card is beautiful. I'm glad things in your life are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffani... I have to tell you that I'm SO glad to have "met" you. You have a truly lovely spirit and reading through your story was so emotional. I'm glad that you're participating in the Hop to Stop and linking up all these gorgeous creations.
    I scrolled through them and admired each one! You are so brave to share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to type through the tears, Tiffani. I am sooo heartened to know that you and your daughter are safe now, and that you found a wonderful man who lets you shine. And shine you do! Your card pretty much says it all! (hugs!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and peace to you.... Your card is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you for sharing your story with us. I am SO glad you were able to get out of that situation--and this creation really mirrors that story! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been very brave to free yourself and your daughters from who made suffer you!!
    And also so lucky to have founded a good new partner! :)
    The world is full of bad people, but also of amazing... and Becca has founded a great way to help womans to help reciprocally!! Nobody is alone! :)
    You are an amazing strong woman, so your wonderful card represents so well yourself!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffani, Absolutely love your card. I am so glad that you and your daughters are safe now and you have a lovely partner who loves and care for you all. Always remember you are a lovely person inside and out.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your story! Your card is wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiffani, I would like to send you a card. If you could e mail me your address to jerriejabber@yahoo.com I will put one in the mail.
    Hugs, Jerrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww thank you Jerrie, you are so sweet, I would love to send you smiles in your mail box too! my email is elijahtiff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your art is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your story (and that you are in a much better place-thankfully!) hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete