tiffelijah

Sunday, October 4, 2015

happy birthday


something fun and a little less sad! This little cutie is from simon says, they sent me a free birthday set!!!! Thank you Simon says!
The sweater is from simon says ugly sweater set! Its hilarious and I cant wait to make ugly christmas sweaters. I use to win the ugly christmas sweater every year!





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

  1. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is just so cuuuuute! I have a cousin who adores elephants and I know she'd go crazy for a card like this. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love his hat...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so adorable and on the sweater makes me think way back when these kind of sweaters were popular. Great card. As additional information, I couldn't find your comment for this card earlier, because I didn't page down far enough...there were a lot of pages and may be why many in the hop have missed your card. I don't know whether you can do anything about it....just thought you might want to be informed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, for your help. Now my blog is gone and im sure thats why its messed up. Im typing on it like Im visiting and not the owner of it. weird! Also my mother use to make these types of sweater! She hand painted each one! she was so talented

      Delete
  4. This is such a sweet idea and card! The sweater is adorable and I love baby elephants. I like the lightness and cuteness of this one. I make a lot of cute cards too - it distracts me from the sadness of this issue, if only temporarily.

    ReplyDelete