tiffelijah

Friday, October 2, 2015

here's your sign fall coffee blog hop



I was so excited to start this blog, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I haven't been able to join. I'll posting as many as my computer will allow today with the minimal serve, so sorry if I make it quick and short , but the less uploading the better it does. Thank You Amy for all the work you have some to put the hop together and I look forward to the winter hop!!!!

18 comments:

  1. Love those splatters, a cool sign blob with coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coffee sign, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coffee creation -- very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you could join in!!!! This one is fun, love those coffee images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool coffee sign! Love the images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and I love that coffee cup crying for some coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha... that sentiment is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! Love the splatters and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What coffee pot wouldn't have a smile...after all they know they are liked. Splatters are a favorite of mine now, but still using stamps instead of self splattering inks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a super cute card! Love the coffee stamped sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever design, love the coffee splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coffee sign. Love that sweet little cup, just waiting to be filled. Glad you were able to post for this fun hop! Bev

    ReplyDelete