Jerrie, I love this statement! So cute! you are such a sweetheart and so inspiring with your comments. I love this hope and all the people involved in it.!
Such a beautiful card! I LOVE the doilies behind! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
PS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)
Courage is what the lion in Wizzard of Oz had to find. Once he found it...he roared!!
ReplyDeleteJerrie, I love this statement! So cute! you are such a sweetheart and so inspiring with your comments. I love this hope and all the people involved in it.!
DeleteGreat card again for this worthy cause...
ReplyDelete{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Making the sentiment the star of this show was the perfect design move! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteThat sentiment is awesome! Where is it from?
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card! I LOVE the doilies behind! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDeletePS: If you’re looking for another chance to win with the Hop to Stop, make sure to stop by my blog and comment! http://www.mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com :)
I like your pretty card and the inspiring sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele
Wow, I love the flowers but I really love the sentiment! Wonderful! Your cards are so inspirational.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with a great message.
ReplyDelete