tiffelijah

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

viva la verve,lawnscape, sparkle and shine, simon says, word art

 Good morning everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and drinking some glorious coffee!!! I had a great time yesterday with my husband and my girls making dinner with fresh veggies from our garden! We made homemade spaghetti sauce and a yellow cake with cream cheese filling and apples from our trees. a little butter rum mixture for a extra fall flavor! yummy!
I made this card for
Viva la verve
lawnscape challenge
sparkle and shine and word art Wednesday
simon says monday

I really didnt have a lot of school stuff to make back to school cards so I just used anything I could find. Sorry its kinda boring! Hopefully I can get more back to school stuff in the future.



5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love those little pen quills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design - love all the nibs! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love that pen nib stamp. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I also love that pen nib stamp. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete