This is gorgeous! I really love the houndstooth background and the soft subtleness of the flower. Great job, and thanks so much for sharing with us. Karen Word Art Wednesday
P.S. I just became your newest Blog Follower, and I would really LOVE to have you follow my blog as well. I would really appreciate it. www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Such a cute card with wonderful lay-out and love that you fussy-cut the flower. I'm so happy you joined our Challenge last week and would like to invite you to join us again with our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Just want to share God's Word to you coming from 1 Peter 1:24-25 which says, "For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you."
Have a blessed day! JO ANN http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
This is gorgeous! I really love the houndstooth background and the soft subtleness of the flower. Great job, and thanks so much for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
P.S. I just became your newest Blog Follower, and I would really LOVE to have you follow my blog as well. I would really appreciate it.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Lovely card! The flower is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
ReplyDeletewow, sweet image. I so luv the gorgeous pink flower! .so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeletesparkle & shine *~*
Such a cute card with wonderful lay-out and love that you fussy-cut the flower. I'm so happy you joined our Challenge last week and would like to invite you to join us again with our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Just want to share God's Word to you coming from 1 Peter 1:24-25 which says, "For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you."
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com