tiffelijah

Monday, August 3, 2015

simon says summer camp kids 2

Brooklynn has made another card for the summer camp at simon says. She is doing a great job and I am proud of all five of my girls and the cards they are working on. I will be posting them through out the month of August! Thank you for your support in their adventures!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brooklyn :-) I have a soft spot for House Mouse and this is so very cute :-) I love the colours and whole design of this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, you could enter this into the House Mouse and Friends Challenge too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable, lovely card Brooklyn.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Kids Summer Vacation Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Brooklynn, a super design with gorgeous colours. Your colouring of the cute House Mouse is fantastic!!

    love, Heather xx
    I'm so glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Brooklynn! Love the paint spatter on the background. I am so happy that you joined Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge :)
    Luv!
    Gayatri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooklyn, this is wonderful! You did great coloring on that image! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing in the Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete