tiffelijah

Monday, August 3, 2015

Kiley 13


 Here is Kileys card for simon says kids camp. Kiley is 13 and loves drawing and coloring, still trying to master the art of card making! She is a beginner, but loves all art.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kiley :-) the colours, layout and whole design of this is perfect!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kiley, love its layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Kids Summer Vacation Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kiley! The layout is wonderful and I love the spotty paper :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kiley! I am so happy that you joined Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge :)
    Luv!
    Gayatri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiley, your card is very pretty! I like the polka dots lots! Thanks so much for playing in the Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete