Todays card is for sparkle and shine with a beauitiful inspiration of a vase with oranges and some beautiful orange dalias.
I also am entering the viva la verve last week of August compitition.
Your shaker card is so fun and colorful! I love the citrus element you incorporated into this beauty! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Shine! XX
So fun. Love that lemony shaker.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!! LOVE your take on the challenge and how you pulled the citrus element out! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
What a fun and unique shaker card! Super cute too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteCharity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)
Your shaker card is so fun and colorful! I love the citrus element you incorporated into this beauty! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Shine! XX
ReplyDelete