tiffelijah

Monday, August 24, 2015

viva la verve, word art wednesday



Good morning friends! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a blessed weekend and enjoyed your family and friends. I had a great weekend and really enjoyed school shopping with all my children and three of our extra children! I was able by the Grace of God to purchase cloths for our girls and also the babys we babysit and our girls best friend! I was a whole lot of fun! They are teenagers and its getting a little more difficult to find stuff, as they are getting pickier.
I also spent Sunday at church and then spent the rest of the day with a great friend.
I am adding this card to the viva la verve and word art wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Royal colors for this elegant tag. There are lots more videos in this series showing you different ways to use and manipulate those 2 little pieces to create cards that are totally different. I would love to hear your comments! Thanks for watching! Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 197th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love that black doily.

    ReplyDelete