This card was created by our 16 year old daughter Mackenzie, she was camping with us and decided to make a card. She is a cheerleader and just super happy and bubbly but she doesnt do a lot of crafts. Its not her thing but she just decided to give it a go. I actually had everyone coloring while camping, including my husband! It was so cute! I think Im going to create our christmas cards this year with all the images they colored!

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Mackenzie did an amazing job!! So very sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us for the Kids Summer Vacation Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
Gorgeous card Mackenzie :-) the image is adorable and I love the paper, very pretty :-) Maybe now you have started card making you might continue!? We would love to see more of your cards! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
luv
Lols x x x