Here is another card for brooklynn. She is my little card maker. She just loves all art like her sister and spends most her time hanging out with me while I work.
This is DINO-mite, Brooklynn !! Love the glitter and choice of colors! I can tell that you had fun making this card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
Fabulous card Brooklynn. The sparkly dinosaur is AWESOME!! :-) I love this :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
This is DINO-mite, Brooklynn !! Love the glitter and choice of colors! I can tell that you had fun making this card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Brooklyn! I absolutely love the sparkly dinosaur, it's so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
Mandy xx
Love your sparkly dinosaur! I am so happy that you joined Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteLuv!
Gayatri!
Brooklyn, this is awesome! I love the glittery dinosaur! Thanks so much for playing in the Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge!
ReplyDelete