Friday, July 3, 2015
viva la verve july weeek 1
Congratulations to the winner of Junes viva la verve! There was some really beautiful cards posted and it was really fun sharing them with you.
Today is the official start day of the July viva la verve! Happy stamping ladies!
Today I used a beautiful you stamp made by Verve stamping company. I put it behind a window of silver glitter and micro pink beads in fuchsia. I used card stock in white with black polka dot, fuchsia damask card stock, felt fuzzy black and white mustache cardstock and vellum paper in black flourishes. also a little felt shoe and black metallic ribbon for the bow.
I enjoyed the new challenge this morning and was so happy to see that UPS dropped of my new goodies this morning three days early!!! yippy! I finally bought a whole set of alcohol ink markers and more shaker screens! I am so excited to start using them! So off to work I go for my next creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Such a pretty card. Love the fun pink and black combo and that glitter window. Thanks for playing along with VLV!
ReplyDelete