tiffelijah

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Viva la verve3 an inspiration stripes



I really love how this card turned out. I love how vibrant it is and the purple is just beautiful. I needed a little pick me up today. I have been fighting depression for the passed three months and really keep trying to pull out of the pit. I am so easily frustrated and I guess it doesn't help when people that are suppose to love you have always treated you terrible, then when your dad dies they are nice and then three months later they just send you a totally random message attack my morals and my being. I truly just don't understand. I know God is on my side and I just pray I can beat this. That person has been removed from all my social media and yet I still am feeling the pain. So today I blogged, and I made purple cards and cards full of sunshine and color. I cleaned to vent and I got kisses from one of the cutest babies!!!!
I have reached out to a couple more card crafting groups and a better place to sell my cards and other crafts. I have also joined a couple more blogs and groups. Just trying to surround myself with people who appreciate what I do and I love seeing others that do the same thing to me. It helps me see that what I do is important. So if you are following me or just checking in thank you for the support of just visiting my site and showing me love. I appreciate all of you greatly.
Tiffani

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purple and green combo. A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely great color choices Tiffani! Also one of my favorite Verve stamps! I pray that things will get better for you and the negative people will move out of your life and the positive will come in their place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hillary! I appreciate the prayers and I love that you are following me know! I love all your cards too! I'm not sure if I'm following you but I will be. I do stop every time you post a card and look at them. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romans 12:18-21 (KJV) "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."
    Sorry you are struggling with this, but it is something we all have to deal with in life. Don't fall into the temptation to question God's motives, rather be thankful for the trial and pray that He will use it to purify your heart for His glory!
    Peace be with you!
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete