tiffelijah

Friday, July 31, 2015

mojo monday 408 and Simon says Penny Black challenge

Look at this little cutie!!!

He ran into her head and knocked himself out. He also has now lost his family. I now need to decide hat o do with him, never a dull day here in the farm!







I included a few more pictures just so you could see the snow flakes embossed in clear in the background. I also love how the added Santa hat turned out! This is also for the tall and skinny mojo monday. mojomonday@blogspot.com
I choose to make my just a tad bit taller.. It is 3.5x7.75. Okay a drastic bit taller!
I had fun coloring this image as well and will be making several more for Christmas cards this year!I bought this at the end of last year and it just so happen to work with the other blog I follow. Simon Says blog, penny black challenge
Today has been another hot one, actually even more cookin from yesterday! Cant wait to see that blue moon tonight! Anyone else staying up to check it out???


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a new bird friend. The card is beautiful. Great idea starting on Christmas cards now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete