Thought I would try a couple new blogs out and venture out in the world with new challenges and meet new people. I have been thinking all day, how can I find a group of woman to get together that have the same interest. It seems pretty difficult to do but yet there are a million cyber places to make friends. Is anyone else struggling with physical friendships verses the new age alternative of cyber friends? Is there truly even real physical friendship anymore or has everyone just reverted to the cyber world?
I also would love to have a support group for mothers with teenagers. I love all my girls but some days are so not what you wake up expecting. It can get pretty tough with four teenage girls in one house and did I mention I need a support group for women with four teenage girls and only "ONE BATHROOM" yes friends, I said one bathroom, that's one toilet, one sink, and oh my goodness please pray for me!!!!!!
SO I choose to join in on the Color Throw down this time and I really enjoyed there color choices. I cant wait to get involved more with this in the near future.
I hope you are all having a lovely day and enjoying card making or any other crafts you are working on!
If anyone else that comes across this blog and lives in Wa. I would love to chat and share crafts!



Pretty card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.
ReplyDeleteOh, sweet girl! I have two teenaged girls but two bathrooms, so I can relate - but only in a percentage! But two little boys added to the mix and I can say I'm with ya! ;0 Wish we were closer and we'd just create and pine together. HA! But let's be cyber buds and share our cards since we're about as far apart as could be... I'm in SC! God bless you in your efforts to raise godly daughters. Peace be with you and love. Great cards and eager to check out more on your blog. I'm following...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, how pretty. Love the multicolored tag with the beautiful layered flower. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown. Hope you will be back again. :) The blog world is pretty amazing... but I do need physical friends too... Oh poor you... 4 girls with one bathroom. :) But girls might be cleaner than boys. Boys don't care...
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Love the tag with the flower accent. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!
ReplyDelete