tiffelijah

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

viva la verve week 1 june





Thought I would post another card made for Verves blog at Viva La Verve June blog. I have had a great June and cant wait to see what's in store for July!
Here I decided to add a bracelet made by Psalms 46:10 Verve stamp and shrinky dink paper in black.
I also added a flower made from my verve stamps packaging just to add a little flare!!!!LOL! Its one of my favorite part's about ordering the verve stamps!  I used a sheet of aqua checkered washi tape and applied it to a dotted aqua card stock. I made a bow of silver and cream bakers twine(part of a Christmas set) and on the coffee cups a vellum piece of chevron paper.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Aqua and black is a favorite color combo for me and that flower is simply scrumptious! I would have never guessed it was made from our tissue paper. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Just being resourceful! I have always adored the way you guys packaged our goodies!

      Delete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the colors and the charm. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete