coffee paper blog hop
unity blog hop
unity monthly challenge
word art wednesday
I made another shaker card with cute little snow flakes and gold sequince inside! The flags are embossed with gold hearts and the inside has a sediment from Unities nov. KOTM
Happy hopping!




Love your shaker card! Very CUTE!
ReplyDeleteCute card, Tiffany, love the banner and your three panels! Wishing you Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteAwesomely creative card - love it!
ReplyDeleteLove your shaker!
ReplyDeleteVery festive!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and whimsical.
ReplyDeleteLove the different panels. Great card
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Great job! I love the panels separating each image. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I'd say you're doing pretty good! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove your banner and shaker card with those sparkly sequins.
ReplyDeleteVery cute shaker card. Love that little snowman image, and that he's the shaker part of your panel. Just darling. Bev
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful tree ornament! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card with those panels and little vlags.
ReplyDeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeleteAdorable shaker card
ReplyDeletecute shaker card!
ReplyDeleteLove the banner and sweet shaker design!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love those holiday panels!
ReplyDeleteHoliday Hugs,
Michele
Oh, super fun and cute!!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun card! Cute snowman!
ReplyDelete