I am posting this for Unity's monthly challenge.
It is a beautiful stamp from Nov. kit of the month! It is a stunning set and I love every single stamp that came in the set.
I used fresh pine needles from the christmas tree! Shhhhhhh... don't tell anyone I took them off the family tree!
It smells divine!
I am also writing this as one of my last blogs. I have a extensive past as many of you know.
My facebook, email, pinterest and website have been compromised and found by my abusive ex husband. He is currently harassing me and I need to close out all of my accounts. I am so sorry and I want you all to know how important you and your support has been to me. I will return soon but it will be completely different.


Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers for her hair. Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful project. Best of luck returning to share your craft.
ReplyDelete