ANOTHER CARD FOR NOT ONLY THE WINTER COFFEE BLOG HOP BUT ALSO THE UNITY CHALLENGE AND UNITY BLOG HOP!
UNITY THE SNOWFLAKE STAMP FOR THIS LAST MONTHS KIT OF THE MONTH IS WONDERFUL AND THERE IS SO MANY WAYS TO USE IT!
I AM ALSO JOINING IN , IN THE WINTER COFFEE BLOG HOP... NOT AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUT AS MUCH AS I CAN RIGHT NOW.
I love the design of your card and the way the coffee bursts through the snowflake. The coffee almost looks line a super hero!
ReplyDeleteI dont know about you but Coffee is my super hero!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery cute - love that snowflake image in the middle by Unity.
ReplyDeleteWhat a striking card, Tiffany, love your color choice! Wishing you Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteSuper card! I love my Joe!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! Such an awesome snowflake!
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! And great colors! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat backgrounds and love the way the coffee cup pops out.
ReplyDeletePretty card. Love that snowflake. TFS
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very pretty and that snowflake burst in the background is perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. That snowflake is simply amazing! Wow! Sweet little coffee cup sitting on top of it with it's steam too. Love that you have it propped in your Christmas tree. Bev
ReplyDeleteGreat background to your joyous cup!
ReplyDeleteVery creative project and theme.
ReplyDeleteWhat a funky background image. The cup is so cute! Love the background snowflake paper.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, great snowflake in back of that pretty cup!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! Love the snowflake!
ReplyDeleteCoffee and snow--how beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHoliday Hugs,
Michele
Such a fun card!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!
ReplyDeleteHey chic....it's so lovely!
ReplyDeleteLol! Thank Terri
ReplyDeleteLol! Thank Terri
ReplyDelete