tiffelijah

Friday, December 11, 2015

hohoho coffee and snow





I am so glad you stopped by to see my creations! Thank you for checking it out! I Used the coffee die cut from verve. I love there whole coffee set. If you dont own it yet, you should go check it out!
The rest is hand made.
I also used embossing by ranger. Its a beeautiful snow color, with flakes of gold and little blue! One of my favorites!

21 comments:

  1. I love all the goodness hanging on that candy cane line! Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Tiffany! Wishing you Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the decorated peppermint candy banner..great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool scene you created. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love your banner of Christmas goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A peppermint clothesline with snowflakes and coffee cups! What a great idea!! This is just adorable!! Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cute coffee theme. I'm a tea girl myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice little ornament for your tree. Ranger products are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fabulous, Tiffani! Thanks so much for taking part in the Coffe Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. All these great creations have got me craving another latte tonight!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete