tiffelijah

Friday, June 26, 2015

viva la verve week 4




I made this card for one entry in the Viva La Verve week four blog! I think this lay out is adorable and it was planned nicely! The creators over at verve stamping company are wonderful and very talented! I love following this blog just for fun and to talk with people with my same loves and artistic abilities!
Today was another hot one for us Washingtonians! it reached 92 today and its only June! How in the world did this even happen! So with the heat I'm sure you can imagine we did not get much done. Some house work and some poolside shenanigans!! Tomorrows going to be another scorcher! looks like another day of coffee water and poolside lounging! Have a wonderful week and I hope you enjoy my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Tiffani!!! Your colors are so amazing, they just JUMP off the page and I really love that sentiment you chose, a favorite for sure:) Thank you so much for playing with us at the VLV Sketch Blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love that bold pink and the classy black and white circles! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, great colors and lovely layering!

    ReplyDelete