Thursday, June 11, 2015
neon coffee break
Here is another coffee card made for the summer coffee blog hop! And doubled as a card for verve, eat me drink me contest! Thanks for checking it out ladies! I have had such a great time with everyone blog hopping and it is wonderful to see so many talented woman and men out there!
I started this card with a black card stock, card cut to 5x 6.75". I used a scrap piece of paper from me and my big ideas 2009 stack ( specialty cardstock). I also used neon blue, green, pink, orange and yellow from a basic card stock pack. Used flag streams from paper studio in black and layered neon colors behind them. I used verve coffee cup stamps and Martha Stewart glitter in iridescent. then for the finishing touch I used gemstones by my paper studio in neon too. I hop you enjoy your blog hopping experience and happy hopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the neon colors. The scare me but your project turned out wonderful. TFS
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute with the bright colors and fun banner!
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment! Great colors!
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast of neon brights with black!
ReplyDeleteThe black really makes those colors pop! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun summer card, Tiffani, love those bright colors against the black! Happy hopping!
ReplyDeleteLove those bright colors against black, fun creation!
ReplyDeleteWow great those colors against the black background. TFS.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the combo black and colors. Great banner. Cheers!
ReplyDeletethis is really sweet , cute banner
ReplyDeleteLove these neon colors! And what sweet little flags too. Mornings without coffee? Never gonna happen, lol! Really a fun card. Bev
ReplyDeleteLove the neon colors and those adorable flags! Great card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Your banners are adorable! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
Love and hugs
Maarit
So pretty, love the vibrant colors against the black...fabulous.
ReplyDeleteawesome, love the neon!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡
Neon was the perfect choice for the summer theme! Love that cute banner!
ReplyDeletesuper fun card, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love the colors on your card and that cute banner. :-D
ReplyDeleteLove the fun colors on this card.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the neon colors with the black and that fun sentiment.
ReplyDelete