tiffelijah

Friday, November 6, 2015

unity monthly color challenge

 Here is another beauty for unity color challenge of the month! I used a Volkswagon stamp from Unity, carrying a adorable christmas tree cut straight from the lot! Boy do I love the smell of fresh cut trees and I cant hardly wait for that time to come! I used a stencil from Heidi swapp and colors from tim holts. Browncard stock on the pictures for a trim and light blue for the car, using spectrum noir pens.
Im also adding to Word art Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that background stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the CAS design. So very blessed that you joined our Word Art Wednesday Challenge last week. We just started a new one and we would like for you to link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a wonderful week...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete