tiffelijah

Thursday, September 3, 2015

encouraging woman word art wednesday



I am feeling more and more driven everyday to fulfill my purpose to support woman and children and to help with domestic violence. I have chosen to make this series of cards to not only help others but to heal myself. I have been away from it for seven years but some days I still feel like I'm in the midst of it. I have very visual dreams and thoughts that flood my mind and the reality of it keeps me from the happiness God intended me to have. From now on I am going to reflect my thoughts on healing by creating art and releasing the pain and the trapped feeling I experience. God is a almighty God and he is bigger then even this! I will have faith that He can heal my brokenness and bring me into a light filled path that shows others its possible and speak out for those who lost there voice.

Thank you Unity Stamps for the beautiful stamps and the quick mail!!!!

Thank you Word art Wednesday for always leaving inspiring comments on my blog and lifting me up

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing! Keep your head up...God remains faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What encouraging cards you've shared! I'm sure the Lord will bless your card ministry and provide the inner healing so many women need through your testimony. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week, hope you'll join us next week for our 200th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete